Xapo, Coinpot , Faucethub and Cryptocurrency Mining faucet For 2018

Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I going give you some tips that I use for collecting Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Lite coin, Dash coin, Doge coin and Ethereum. As you may have notice that end of the year Bitcoin price skyrocketed it went from around 750 ish dollars. So if you want to collect bitcoin and other coins you can collect it for free from many faucet sites. Here is some of my preference faucet site that gives me good amount of shatoshi every 5 minutes to 10 minutes and other sites take like more than 30 minutes.

There are many site you can find on the internet but some of them are may not working as before so I survey and I find pretty good sites which actually gives me good shatoshi.

For Xapo Wallet and Coinpot

  1. Moonbit Coin
  2.  Moondoge Coin
  3. MoonLite Coin
  4. MoonDash Coin
  5. INSTANT-BTC
  6. BitFun
  7. Btc4free
  8. btc4free today
For faucethub.io 

Wowfaucet    
And Others Trusted 

And Some 
Some free Cryptocurrency Mining That i'm using ( But do investment at your won risk )



Enjoy ....
--------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading------------------------------------------------


IF you Like donate:

Bitcoin 36nz8vsesYA99dsCKiswUzY93wVCDje3pe
Litecoin: LYtMWhPpJw9iqn83BPTMbqMarLV2Gm47cb
Ethereum: 0x503ccAAFdcc5851D02958284bdF2eEa305114c1D